Tribune has been saved.
From the archive of struggle, no.8
Entdinglichung has another update, including Julian Gorkin in Spanish, Pietro Secchia on Women anti-fascist partisans in Italy, Dwight MacDonald on fascism, texts from Socialist Appeal (the Trotskyist entrists in the Socialist Party of America – including some by Albert Goldman and Ernest Erber), and Martov in French.
The site of the wonderful Kate Sharpley Library archive has also been updated. Some new stuff:
- The Federacion Anarquista Uruguaya (FAU) : Crisis, Armed Struggle and Dictatorship, 1967-1985.
- Meltzer, Albert, Alexandre Skirda and Ossip Tsebry. Memories of a Makhnovist Partisan.
- Téllez Solà, Antonio and Francesc Torres. The anarchist resistance to Franco.
- Scarfó, América. The Buenos Aires Tragedy, 29 January-2 February 1931 : The Last Fight of Severino di Giovanni and Paulo Scarfó.
- Pouget, Emile. Direct Action.