Above the fold: American democratic socialists from archive.org and Russian anarchists from Libcom. Below the fold: links purloined from Ent, from assorted renegade Marxists and Third Campists. Browse the whole series here.
*1905 Average Paid Membership by States, Socialist Party of America.
*Ticket of the Socialist Party of Texas, 1906.
*Socialist Party of America campaign book (1908).
*Report of the Socialist Party of the United States to the International Congress at Copenhagen, 1910 – Hillquit, Morris,; 1869-1933; Berger, Victor L.,; 1860-1929; Barnes, J. Mahlon.
*Armenian Revolutionary Federation Report in Socialist International Congress 1910.
*Report of the Hungarian Socialist Federation to the National Committee of the Socialist Party of America, May 1913.
*Patterson, Joseph Medill. The notebook of a neutral (1916).
*The congress of the labour and socialist international. (1920)
*National Convention. Socialist Labor Party. Reports, Resolutions, Platform, etc. (1921)
*Norman Thomas Socialist Party 1928 election platform.
*Proceedings of the 1962 National Convention of the Socialist Party [of America] (1962)
*Socialist Party-Social Democratic Federation. Socialist platform 1960.
A short biography of Avraam Budanov, who fought with the Makhnovists and continued an underground struggle after the defeat of the movement.
A short biography of Trofim Vdovichenko, gifted guerilla commander and one of the most heroic figures of the Makhnovist movement
Trofim Vdovichenko was born into a family of poor peasants in Novospasovka in the Ukraine. He received a primary education. From 1910 he was a member of the Novospasovka group of anarchist-communists, alongside Viktor Belash ,Vassily Kurilenko, Luca Bondarets, Filipp Goncharenko, Vladimir Protsenko and Fomenko who also all had leading roles in the Makhnovist movement later on.
Eine Einleitung von Chris Kane zu den beiden nachfolgenden Texten hier
* Lev Rybalka-Yurkevych: The Russian Social Democrats and the National Question (1917)
* Yuri Pyatakov/Yevgeniya Bosh/Nikolai Bukharin: Theses on the Right of Nations to Self-determination (191?)
Europe Solidaire Sans Frontières (ESSF):
* L’Espagne socialiste: Le Comité d’Action Socialiste pour l’Espagne en 1937 (1937)
* Daniel Guérin: La Peste brune (I: Avant la catastrophe) (1965)
* Josef Strasser: L’internationalisme (1912)
* Otto Rühle: Which Side To Take? (1940)
* Charles Reeve: Serge Bricianer, des nuances du noir et du rouge vif (1997)
* BILAN: Projet de rapport sur la situation en Italie (1935)
* BILAN: Le prolétariat italien est-il absent ? (1936)
* Étincelles de la Gauche marxiste russe : 1881-1923 (3). Troisième partie – Des bricoleurs à l’assaut des nuages : 1917-1919
* Maximilien Rubel: Marx Édition du Jubilé 1883 -1983 (1983)
* Bertold Brecht: The Other Germany (1943/44)
* Janine Booth: From Radical Feminism to lesbian chic (1995)
* Steve Jefferys: The “IS-SWP tradition“ 5: How the SWP narrowed into a sect (1995)
* Alan Johnson: The road to something more democratic than Parliament (1995)
* John McIlroy: Dockers’ struggles and oral history (1995)
* Sean Matgamna: Marxism and Ireland (1995)
* Crime writer Walter Mosley talks about change from the ’40s to the ’90s (1995)
* Jack Cleary: Socialist ABCs: Was Stalinism progressive? (1995)
* Workers’ Fight: Workers’ Fight on general strike and the call for a Labour government, 1972-3 (1973)
* Editorial of „Permanent Revolution“ no.1, spring 1973
* Sean Matgamna: Why did working-class militancy collapse in face of Thatcherism? (1983)
* Friedrich Engels: Preface to the Second German Edition of Condition of the Working Class in England (1892, Auszug)